Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellation of an order may be either by Kundan Refinery or by You.
Cancellation by Us
We have the discretion to cancel an order. Some of the reasons for cancellation are as under (not being exhaustive list of reasons):
2. Product is unavailable with us;Technical errors or issues;
3. Problems identified by Kundan Refinery’s credit and fraud avoidance department;
4. Invalid address is given in order details;
5. Malpractice is used to place the order;
6. Bulk order is placed for commercial resale;
7. Multiple orders are placed for same product at the same address;
8. Order is undelivered after three (3) attempts. You will bear the 1.9% cancellation charges and INR 500 as the logistics charges.
We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. On such cancellation, you will be sent a notification via email or SMS at the email address or mobile number provided to us. Due to cancellation of product, Kundan Refinery is liable to refund the amount within 10-15 working days. No cancellation charged will be deducted in case the cancellation is done by Kundan Refinery, due to non-availability of the product
Cancellation by You
You may cancel an order, or part of an order where multiple products have been ordered in Your account on our Website through ‘my account’. You may cancel an order for any reason be it indeliberate selection of wrong product or wrong quantity/ duplication of order, although cancellation by You must be done within eight (8) hours from the placing of order or before the product has been shipped for delivery to You. You shall bear 1.9% of the order value against cancellation and INR 500 against logistics charges in case of any cancellation requested by you after the order is shipped. The refund will be issued after receiving the product in our warehouse.
You are liable to cancel your order within eight (8) hours or before the product has been shipped for delivery. If an order has been successfully cancelled, you will be sent a confirmation email or SMS at the email address or mobile number provided to us and refund can be claimed within ten (10) working days.
Condition of the Policy
We reserve the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. You agree not to hold Kundan Refinery liable for any rejection of order cancellations.
You may cancel your order(s) before it has been processed by Kundan Refinery and we shall refund the full amount you've paid for such a cancellation. Here is how to cancel your order:
- Log in to your account and go to My Account
- Select the appropriate order from Recent Orders
- Click on ‘Cancel Order’ for the items you want to cancel, individually
- Select the reason and confirm the cancellation
Once you're done, we'll send you an acknowledgement of the cancellation.
Any refunds due by Kundan Refinery to the Member for non-availability of gold and silver or selection of alternate product shall be made in the following manner:
1. Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI/ E-wallets: The account of the Customer will be re-credited with the refund amount by Kundan Refinery. The refund amount will be credited to your account within the time span stipulated by the bank which has issued the card; or
2. Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Wire transfer: The refund amount shall be deposited into your bank account by Kundan Refinery within ten (10) business days after the receipt of request for refund by you.
However in case of any refunds requested by you owing to non-requirement of the product(s) before the dispatch of the order, No cancellation charged will be deducted.
Whereas, in case of any refunds requested by you owing to the refusal of the shipment while delivery or non-requirement request initiated after the dispatch of the order, you will have to bear the cancellation charges, i.e. 1.9% of the order value and the shipping charges, i.e. INR 500/- (including reverse shipment charges). The refund will be processed after deduction of the above mentioned charges.