Akshaya Tritiya, which is also known as Akha Teej, is celebrated on Vaishakh Shukla Tritiya (the third Hindu date of the bright half of the Hindu month - Vaishakh). On this auspicious day, it is believed that the sun and the moon are at their planetary best. Akshaya means something which cannot be destroyed and Tritiya is the third date in the Hindu month.
Legend Of Akshaya Tritiya
In Hindu mythology, this date marks many important incidents which make it a beautifully celebrated festival in India
• On this day Lord Ganesha & Ved Vyasa commenced writing the epic MAHABHARAT
• It is the birth Anniversary of Lord Parashurama, the sixth incarnation of Lord Vishnu
• Goddess Annapurna was born on this day
• It was on this lucky day that Lord Krishna blessed his disciple Sudama with immense wealth after he had helped Shri Krishna
• On this day, according to Mahabharat, Lord Krishna bestowed the 'Akshaya Patra' – A bowl which could produce unlimited amount of food for the Pandavas while on their exile, to save them from hunger
• The River Ganges descended from heaven to earth
• It is believed that Kubera worshipped Goddess Lakshmi on this very day, and was assigned the job of being the ‘Treasurer Of Gods’
• This day is celebrated to commemorate Lord Adinatha, the Jain religion’s first God
Since it is a day which holds manifold blessings, it is truly believed that any good work, deed, prayer, or charity conducted on this day ensures divine results, immense wealth, success and your luck never diminishes. The sanctity of this festival lies in its name. Where Akshaya means "never diminishing,", people hereby celebrate health and wealth in their life by offering the things they wish for, in order to pray for an ever perennial source of it.
Why Buy Gold On Akshaya Tritiya?
Due to the planetary alignments and so many sacred beliefs associated with this day, it is trusted to be one of the festivals which brings about immense Opulence, Luck & Prosperity. This is why it is considered propitious to buy gold in the form of ornaments, coins or bars on Akshaya Tritiya as a sign of good luck and an invitation to fortune into Indian households.
Kundan And Its Story Of Gold
Kundan Gold has been Serving, Building the Trust & Fulfilling Dreams to invest in Gold of our precious customers for more than 2 decades, and with each passing year, we endeavour to upgrade our technical know-how, backend teams and aesthetic aura in these ever- evolving times.
We aim to provide best in class services & value for money when it comes to our products by adapting to a philosophy of purity and excellence by keeping stringent quality checks and consistently improvising our sourcing & employment practices from time to time.
As this lucky festival of Akshaya Tritiya approaches on May 14th 2021, it is a perfect time to buy Gold Coins and Gold Bars Online or from Kundan Gold stores, as we are coming up with some amazing offers, promotional prices and lowest Making Charges of 0.35% to 7%, along with our eternal promise & surety of quality and buy back facilities for our prestigious customers.